Potato Leaves Snacks Recipe Preparation in Telugu
Potato Leaves Snacks Recipe Preparation at Home. Tasty and Easy Aloo Snacks For Kids. Homemade Potato Snack Recipes in Telugu.
- 1/4 kg Potatoes
- 1 1/2 cup Wheat Flour
- 1 Onions
- 1 tsp Bengal Gram
- 1 tsp Black Gram
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 to 3 Green Chilies
- 1/2 cup Curry Leaves
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
Potato Leaves Snacks Recipe
Aloo Stuffed Potato Leaves Snacks Recipe. Tasty and Yummy Aloo Snacks for Kids.
How to Make Tasty Potato Snacks For Kids
Preparation of Aloo Snacks
- Take a mixing bowl, Add 1 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Then add 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of crushed ajowan and mix.
- Add 2 to 3 teaspoons of oil.
- Mix it well.
- Add water and knead it into a soft dough.
- Close lid and let it sit for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Now, lets prepare the stuffing for the potato leaves.
Preparation of Aloo Leaves Stuffing
- Boil and dice 1/4 kg of Potatoes.
- Heat 1 tablespoons of oil in a pan.
- Add 1 teaspoon of bengal gram, 1 teaspoon of black gram.
- Now add 1/2 teaspoon of mustard seeds, 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds and mix.
- Fry till the lentils change colour and then add 1 chopped onion.
- As the onion turn transparent, add 2 to 3 green chilies.
- Also add 1/2 cup of curry leaves, 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric Powder, 1/2 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste and mix it well.
- Then add 1/2 teaspoon of Salt and mix.
- Now add the boiled potatoes and mix.
- Cook on low flame for a minute.
- Cut off the Stove.
- Potato Leaves Stuffing is Ready.
Preparation of Potato Leaves Snacks
- Take Prepared Soft Dough.
- Roll it into a round ball and press it into a puri.
- Make cuts on sides as shown leaving space in the centre.
- Place some Stuffed on the prepared puri and Spread some water on the base.
- Water helps the puri stick Better.
- Fold and florets over the stuffing make sure that no space is left out between.
- Spread some water again on the base and Fold it.
- Prepare all the Potato leaves in the same way.
- Heat the oil in a pan for Deep fry.
- Fry the prepared leaves one by one.
- Flip and fry till they turn golden brown.
- Potato Leaves are Ready to Serve.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Hyderabadi Ruchulu for more latest and interesting cooking videos in Telugu