Restaurant Style Cappuccino Coffee preparation at Home. By using this method, you can prepare Cappuccino Coffee at Home with Good Taste and Delicious.
- 1 tbsp Instant Coffee Powder
- 2 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 1/2 cups Milk
Restaurant Style Cappuccino Coffee Preparation
Preparation of Restaurant Style Cappuccino Coffee at Home. We Use Only 3 Ingredients for this Homemade Cappuccino Coffee. A cappuccino is an Italian coffee drink. This Beaten Coffee is Creamy, Smooth, Thick, Frothy and Easy to make at Home. Homemade Cappuccino Coffee is traditionally small with a thick layer of foam.
How to Make Cappuccino Coffee
Preparation of Cappuccino Coffee at Home
- Take a Mixing Bowl, Add 1 tablespoon of Instant Coffee Powder init.
- Here we use Nescafe Coffee Powder. You can Use other Coffee Powders also.
- For 1 tablespoon of Instant Coffee Powder, Add 2 ½ tablespoons of Sugar and mix it Well.
- You can use 2 ½ tablespoons of Sugar or less or more, as your wish.
- Now add ½ teaspoon of water and mix it.
- You can Beat with Spoon / fork / hand beater / electric beater.
- Don’t use too much of water.
- Beat continuously for 5-6 minutes till the coffee powder turns into lighter and puffy.
- You can also Store this mixture in fridge for 4-5 days.
How to Make Homemade Cappuccino Coffee
- Here I’m preparing 2 cups of coffee.
- For 1 cup of coffee, Add 1 Spoon of the prepared mixture.
- You can also use more than 1 Spoon of the prepared mixture or less (as your wish).
- Take 2 ½ cups of milk into a bowl.
- Boil it.
- Add the milk to the cups and mix it well.
- Taste Restaurant Style Cappuccino Coffee is Ready to Serve.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Hyderabadi Ruchulu for more latest and interesting cooking videos in Telugu