Mutton Bheja Fry Recipe in Telugu
Hi All, Our recipe for the day is brain fry, quick to cook and yummy to taste.So let’s get started with Mutton Bain Fry.Before we start the cooking process, will put the brain in the hot water.The reason for putting it in the hot water is to cleanse it, it’ll also become a bit hard.And we can cut it into pieces easily.
How to Cook Bheja fry or Mutton Brain Fry Recipe in Telugu. Check out the step by step process of cooking goat brain fry
- 1 Mutton Brain
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 3 Chopped Onions
- 2 slit Green Chili
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 teaspoon Ginger and Garlic Paste
- 1 teaspoon Red Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1 teaspoon Dry Coconut Powder
- 2 teaspoons Coriander Leaves ( for garnishing )
Mutton Bheja Brain Fry Method of Preparation
Take a pan, put it on the stove with 2 tablespoons of oil let it heat for a while.
- Then will add 1⁄2 a teaspoon of Cumin seeds and let it splutter.
- Now will add 3 onions finely chopped, fry it with a lid.
- Will fry them till the onions turn transparent, then will add 2 slit green chilies.
- Then will add 3⁄4 teaspoon of salt, or as needed.
- Stir it once and then will add 1⁄2 a teaspoon of turmeric powder to it.
- After that will add 1 teaspoon of ginger and garlic paste.
- And then a teaspoon of red chili powder to it.
- Now will add 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Then will add 1 teaspoon of dry coconut powder.
- Mix them all thoroughly, then will add the brain which we have put it in the hot water.
- Will cook it with a lid on low flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- After it is done will garnish it with some finely chopped coriander leaves.
So our brain fry is ready, we can have it either with rice or roti . It would taste great with both the things.