Biyyam Pindi Onion Pakodi Recipe in Telugu
Biyyam Pindi Onion Pakodi Easy Preparation at Home. Tasty and Crispy Rice Flour Pakoda Preparation in Telugu. One of the Best Evening Snack Recipe.
- 1 cup Rice Flour
- 2 Onions
- 3 Green Chilies
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Coriander Leaves
- Curry Leaves
Biyyam Pindi Onion Pakodi Easy Preparation
Simple and Tasty Crispy Onion Pakoda Recipe. Biyyam Pindi Onion Pakodi is one of the Popular Recipe. Rice Flour Pakoda is the Best Evening Snack Item.
How to Make Rice Flour Pakoda Snacks
Biyyam Pindi Onion Pakodi Batter Preparation in Telugu
- Here we took 1 cup of Rice Flour.
- Take a Mixing Bowl, Add 2 diced Onions.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Salt and mix.
- Then add 1 cup of Rice Flour and mix it well.
- There's is usually no need to add water here.
- But if the Flour is too dry and there's not enough moisture present in the onions.
- Sprinkle some water.
- Add 3 chopped green chilies and mix it.
- Now add some Coriander leaves and Chopped curry leaves.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds and mix.
- Now, Sprinkle some water.
- Mix it well.
- Pakodas will be crispy only when the batter is dry.
- If you want the Pakodas to be Softer, add some water.
- Knead the batter thoroughly and add 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Adding oil will make the batter Sticky and easy to handle.
- Batter is Ready.
Preparation of Crispy Onion Pakoda Recipe
- Heat the oil in a pan for deep fry.
- Now, Drop a little batter into the hot oil carefully like we do for Regular Pakodas.
- Cook on medium flame for a minute till they harden a little.
- Flip and Fry till the pakodas turn golden brown.
- Tasty Crispy Onion Pakoda Recipe is Ready to Serve.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Hyderabadi Ruchulu for more latest and interesting cooking videos in Telugu.
Also Check: Potato Leaves Snacks in Telugu